|Date:||20 August 2017|
|Location:||Murrenbong Scout Camp, Kurwongbah, QLD|
The first round of the 2017/18 TreX Cross Triathlon Series will be a duathlon held at Murrenbong Scout Camp, Kurwongbah in Queensland.
After a huge year hosting the 2016 ITU Cross Triathlon World Champs, the TreX Series is back and ready to explode into the 2017/18 triathlon season with an even bigger and more action-packed season with no less than 7 ‘not to be missed’ events across the country, including:
• An ALL NEW event location;
• New event formats;
• The revival of the TreX Duathlon; and
• The all new Standard and Sprint course AquaBike.
Hosted at Murrenbong Scout Camp in Kurwongbah, Qld (just 40mins north of Brisbane) the duathlon sees the revival of the popular RUN-MTB-RUN format.
TreX Duathlon QLD Events Include:
• Standard Course: 6 - 20 - 6
• Sprint Course: 3 - 10 - 1
• Junior & Teaser: 1 - 4 - 500
• Dirt Kids: 300 - 1.5 - 150