|This event has already taken place. Check back soon for an update.|
|Date:||28 October 2017|
|Location:||Murrenbong Scout Camp, Kurwongbah, QLD|
The TreX Redlands round of the 2017/18 TreX Cross Triathlon Series will be held at Murrenbong Scout Camp near Kurwongbah in Queensland.
After a huge year hosting the 2016 ITU Cross Triathlon World Champs, the TreX Series is back and ready to explode into the 2017/18 triathlon season with an even bigger and more action-packed season with no less than 7 ‘not to be missed’ events across the country, including:
• An ALL NEW event location;
• New event formats;
• The revival of the TreX Duathlon; and
• The all new Standard and Sprint course AquaBike.
Hosted at Karingal Scout Camp in Mt Cotton Qld (just 40mins south of Brisbane) TreX Redlands rediscovers Mt Cottons, amazing MTB trails.
TreX Redlands Events Include:
• Standard Course: 500 - 15 - 4
• Sprint Course: 350 - 10 - 2
• Junior & Teaser: 150 - 5 - 1
• Dirt Kids: 50 - 1 - 500
• Aquabike: Standard & Sprint Distance