|This event has already taken place. Check back soon for an update.|
|Date:||25 November 2017|
|Location:||Crusoe Reservoir, Bendigo, VIC|
The TreX Goldfields round of the 2017/18 TreX Cross Triathlon Series will be held at Crusoe Reservoir near Bendigo in Victoria.
After a huge year hosting the 2016 ITU Cross Triathlon World Champs, the TreX Series is back and ready to explode into the 2017/18 triathlon season with an even bigger and more action-packed season with no less than 7 ‘not to be missed’ events across the country, including:
• An ALL NEW event location;
• New event formats;
• The revival of the TreX Duathlon; and
• The all new Standard and Sprint course AquaBike.
Race 3 returns to our favourite Victorian course in Bendigo Victoria with its more than memorable off road trail run course. Stay tuned for some more exciting news for this event.
TreX Goldfields Events Include:
• Standard Course: 1500 - 30 - 10
• Sprint Course: 400 - 10 - 5
• Junior & Teaser: 200 - 5 - 1
• Dirt Kids: 50 - 2 - 500
• Aquabike: Standard & Sprint