|This event has already taken place. Check back soon for an update.|
|Date:||16 September 2017|
|Location:||Port Stephens, NSW|
The TreX Port Stephens round of the 2017/18 TreX Cross Triathlon Series will see the series take to the waters and scenic surrounds of the Port Stephens region in New South Wales.
After a huge year hosting the 2016 ITU Cross Triathlon World Champs, the TreX Series is back and ready to explode into the 2017/18 triathlon season with an even bigger and more action-packed season with no less than 7 ‘not to be missed’ events across the country, including:
• An ALL NEW event location;
• New event formats;
• The revival of the TreX Duathlon; and
• The all new Standard and Sprint course AquaBike.
In an all new event location for the TreX Series, Port Stephens just north of Newcastle will see a new Euro-style cross triathlon course.
TreX Port Stephens Events Include:
• Standard Course: 1500 - 30 - 10
• Sprint Course: 400 - 15 - 4
• Junior & Teaser: 200 - 5 - 1
• Dirt Kids: 50 - 2 - 500
• Aquabike: Standard & Sprint